A strong but also elegant temporary tattoo, a symbol for “new beginnings”. Made with strong lines, which guarantee that it will last long without looking faded or worn-out.
About 4.3 cm (1.7 inches) long.
They can last anywhere from 1-7 days depending on how good care you take of them. Smaller tattoos and delicate designs generally last less.
1. Make sure the skin where the temporary tattoo is to be placed is clean.
2. Remove plastic protective sheet.
3. Place the tattoo face down to your skin.
4. Wet a cloth and hold it against the tattoo. Make sure the whole area is wet for at least 30 seconds.
5. Wait at least 30 seconds, then peal the paper off.
6. That’s it! Daze everyone with your temporary tattoo! For best results rinse gently with water and dust a bit of translucent powder.
1. Saturate tattoo with rubbing alcohol or baby oil, wait at least 10 seconds, then rub gently.
Tips and tricks:
– Ideally apply on hairless body parts that do not bend or stretch all the time.
– Avoid friction with clothes or body parts.
– After shower pat dry, never rub.
– Dust translucent powder whenever it feels tacky.
– Avoid lotions, body sprays and perfumes.
– You can also visit our blog: https://abovetheskintattoos.com/blog/ for more tips and tricks, as well as occassional videos and tutorials.
Our tattoos are manufactured to be as safe as they can possible be. They can even be used by pregnant women. However avoid application to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive. Not recommended for children younger than 4 years old.
Ships as international first class priority letter without tracking number.
It arrives in a simple gift-wrapped package, which can be personalized with your message of choice! (Free of charge of course.) Contact us for details.